How to Architect Your Kids Financial IQ- Digital Version
Financial illiteracy is a crisis that is destroying many communities in America. 78% of Americans are working paycheck to paycheck. Only 57% of Americans are considered financially literate, meaning only 57% of Americans have the basic concept of personal financial management.
The solution to the financial literacy gap in America is parents teaching their kids financial literacy at home. It is one of the best ways to prepare your kids for adulthood. Many of the financial habits adults have today stem from their childhood, whether good or bad. Increasing financial literacy will reduce homelessness, poverty, crime, health issues and so many more things in our communities.
This step-by-step financial blueprint teaches:
· The truth about homeownership
· The importance of savings 10%
· Living a lifestyle your income can support
· How to build and maintain good credit
· Building wealth by investing in the stock market
· Avoiding the student loan pitfall
· and so much more