Approved: Guide to Homeownership and Good Credit Hardcopy
Have you thought about starting the homebuying process, but aren’t sure where to begin?
Is your credit score affecting your ability to get approved for a mortgage loan?
Do you simply want to increase your credit score and get qualified to purchase your first home?
The process doesn’t have to be difficult and here’s why. We’ve created Approved: Guide to Homeownership and Good Credit to help you learn the true cost and processes of repairing your credit and becoming a homeowner!
One of the fundamental methods to building financial wealth is homeownership.
Only 65% of Americans own a home and you deserve to be in that number. There are social benefits to both high credit scores and homeownership, including civic participation, educational achievement, health benefits and lower crime rates. The next best thing is making that long-time dream of owning a home a reality for you!
Our interactive guide is filled with actionable steps, processes, and skills you can easily acquire to begin the credit repair and homebuying processes, including:
- How to improve and maintain a high credit score
- Think Like a Lender: What to expect while seeking approval
- How to calculate your Debt-to-Income (DTI) Ratio
- Learn about multiple mortgage loan options
- Understand how student loans affect the homeownership process
- Do’s and Don’ts before, during, and after the homebuying
You’re one step closer to having the home of your dreams!